Featured Post

General Grumble

I've been in the computer business too long. Among the side effects of this is that I am old, and in danger of becoming stupid. And if y...

Monday, May 9, 2016

More iCloud Problems

Not even keeping track of this anymore. But the file that wasn't showing up on "iCloud" was showing up on "All My Files", a view I have usually ignored as it is baffling to me. And the "get info" said it was on my iCloud.

So I moved it to my desktop. Now the iCloud is properly being used to backup my phone and nothing else, and I will be setting up Google Drive soon.

(Good news is I finally hooked up a backup system and Time Machine appears to be working smoothly. 15 minutes left to end of initial backup...)

Then I'll jump through the Python 3 and Django hoops and will finally be off to the races...


No comments:

Post a Comment