Featured Post

General Grumble

I've been in the computer business too long. Among the side effects of this is that I am old, and in danger of becoming stupid. And if y...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

About Me

Currently About Me on this blog links to some ancient page. This was Blogger's default. I did in fact create that page in an old Google app which is unsupported. But it's out of date and I haven't even thought about it for years.

I'm not even sure how to get to it to edit it.

Another example of the stacks being "helpful" in a non-helpful way. Thanks, Google.

I can easily turn off "About Me", but I'm more interested in finding the page and fixing it, since it still apparently exists.

But the widget configuration offers nothing!

UPDATE Well, I don't know why it says "click" and points to this but I at least updated it a bit so now it seems about right. Weirdness. How "Profile" knows about this page and/or how to disconnect them escapes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment