Featured Post

General Grumble

I've been in the computer business too long. Among the side effects of this is that I am old, and in danger of becoming stupid. And if y...

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Busted Cursor in Safari

For some reason the Safari window on Blogger seems to be mishandling the cursor in some odd way. I can click in the text to move the curs or, and that works, except that the representation of the cursor doesn't move until I start editing, so it's not exactly clear where I'm pointing. Further, the old cursor representation is not changed. Here's a picture of what I mean. Note the multiple cursors.

I hope this is just this website and this browser....

I just tried Notes and it works okay there...


You will note three cursor images, none of which corresponds to the actual cursor location.

Google says https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7374056?start=0&tstart=0

Zoom in + zoom out shows the cursor. Meh. Not exactly an elegant fix.

No big deal; I expect to be using Firefox or Chrome anyway, but another Google/Apple fingerpointing episode behind the scenes presumably. If I see this again will report here, if only because I have no idea where else to report to.

No comments:

Post a Comment